Main Menu

Suggestions for the floppy

Started by Recrewt, 19 June, 2014, 12:30:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnetica

I took the two previous Finn floppies to read together on my hols. I was a little surprised to see Book One was from three years ago (Meg 329). I hope we don't have to wait that long to get the rest ( I know a lot of folks on here don't rate it too highly but personally I quite like it).

Timothy

Skullmo

The rest of Finn

and Timehouse!
It's a joke. I was joking.

I, Cosh

We never really die.

Hawkmumbler

Bith wholly new titles to myself but the idea of a Peter Milligan series I haven't read has me very excited indeed.

Dark Jimbo

I didn't really 'get' Faces when it ran in the prog. I think you really need to have read Freaks beforehand, which I havenn't.
@jamesfeistdraws

Fungus

Freaks & Faces is great news.
Find Lobster Random unreadable and skipping this made meg 363 an even quicker read (besides Lawless - story and art - it's leaving me cold these days).

The Adventurer

Well, my dream reprints have been coming hot and heavy lately (Freaks/Faces, Lobster Random, Tyranny Rex: Deus Ex Machina) I'm honestly not sure what else I'd like to see. I gotta wonder if the barrels bottom is close, I mean we're getting Synnomon next month. That's a bit of come down after Tyranny.

The rest of VCs perhaps, the rest of Cabalistics Inc, still hoping for that Second City Blues floppy... I'm just not sure.

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Woolly

Quote from: The Adventurer on 20 December, 2015, 06:06:23 AM
Well, my dream reprints have been coming hot and heavy lately (Freaks/Faces, Lobster Random, Tyranny Rex: Deus Ex Machina) I'm honestly not sure what else I'd like to see. I gotta wonder if the barrels bottom is close, I mean we're getting Synnomon next month. That's a bit of come down after Tyranny.

The rest of VCs perhaps, the rest of Cabalistics Inc, still hoping for that Second City Blues floppy... I'm just not sure.

Second City Blues gets my vote, as does the rest of Finn.
And would an Anthony Williams Dredd collection be too much to ask? Love the Williams droid, and he deserves a bit more recognition IMO.

Richard

DarkDaysBish-OP

Hmm, that Soul Sisters reprint I've always craved can't be far away! May some hot Dead Man Walking action!

;)

Skullmo

Second City Blues sounds good - not read that.

The rest of Finn please.

And Timehouse.
It's a joke. I was joking.

Hawkmumbler

The Monarch

I am still saying without irony i would like a straight jacket fits floppy.

ZenArcade

The two Tyranny Rex flopoies have rocked my world. Beautiful art work and John Smith working at his height. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead