Main Menu

Help - Subscription

Started by bluemidget, 22 December, 2015, 09:24:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluemidget

Hi guys, I wonder if anyone can help me out - I purchased a Monthly Subscription on Friday 11th December  and according to the email, it would begin with Prog 1961. As of today I still haven't received anything. I sent an email to the shop but haven't heard anything back. Does anyone else know of any way I can get in touch and find out what's happened..?

many thanks :)

Neil.

I will look into this now and will message you shortly

bluemidget

cheers mate :D The order number is 89299 (should've sent that in the first place - D'oh!)

AlexF

I've got a question about my digital subscription too - is this the right place to ask it?

My annual sub ran out in December, and I had various problems renewing it but finally managed!

Anyway, part of the incentive for taking out a yearly sub is that you get 10 back progs for free. Because I already had a sub going for last year (and the year before that, too), I already have the previous 10 Progs from before that first prog in my 'new' subscription. Is there any way of getting those 10 free back progs to cover the period before I became a digital subscriber? Who do I need to ask about this?

2000ADWebDroid

@AlexF - could you PM your email address and I'll look into your digital subscription for you?

ZenArcade

Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

The Enigmatic Dr X

As there's a thread... when do renewers get their sub gift? I renew on an annual basis, last did so in maybe November, and was wondering when I got my nifty pencil and pad? Thanks
Lock up your spoons!

2000ADWebDroid

@The Enigmatic Dr X - I'll check with the guys who manage the print subscriptions

blixab

I'm another in the same boat as The Enigmatic Dr X, keep on reading that the subs gift is available if you sub to both but yet to see it arrive

2000ADWebDroid

Hi - I've been in touch with our distribution centre and they've said they're still awaiting stock of the subs gifts, but they should have been with them last week, so we're now chasing this, will let you know when we have more information.

The Enigmatic Dr X

Cool. I've got a draughty window. Can you fix that while you're at it?

EDIT: And thanks for such prompt attention!
Lock up your spoons!