Main Menu

Any great 2000ad graphic novels I'm not reading?

Started by marko10174, 16 February, 2017, 07:43:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marko10174

I've recently just rediscovered 2000ad. I briefly read it back in 95 when I was 13 years old, I was delighted to find all my old progs in my mothers attic, progs 919 to 965. But it was the classic issue of 2000ad September 95 which I was the happiest about reading again after all these years, it featured Judge Dredd America. That story has stayed with me after all these years.

Anyway, I've decided to start reading 2000ad again, from prog 2011 and I've bought a few back issues to get the earlier series of some of the ongoing stories, Kingdom, the order...

I really want to delve in to 2000ad again, so aside from just buying the weekly progs I've have been buying a whole bunch of graphic novels to get me familiar with the forty years of 2000ad history, but there's a lot to cover! so here are some of the graphic novels I've recently bought...

Strontium dog search files V1, Rogue trooper Nu Earth V1, Slaine warrior's dawn, Necronauts, Indigo prime "killing time", Stone island, Stickleback (England's glory, number of the beast) Kingdom (Promised land, call of the wild) Megacity under cover V1, Button man (first three graphic novels) The grievous journey of Ichabod Azrael, and a whole bunch of Judge Dredd case files. I've read all but Button man (starting that tomorrow) and Ichabod Azrael.

So yeah, I'm trying to cover forty years of 2000ad history that I have missed out on. So are there any graphic novels not on my list that I should be reading? thanks folks!

Magnetica

Bolt-01

That is a hell of a reading list. Watch out for TPO.

And welcome back. We were expecting you :)

Steve Green

Shakara (starts off like early Nemesis, but finds its own voice as it progresses) - Amazing Henry Flint art.

Zombo - Al Ewing and Henry Flint

10 seconders - one of the few superhero stories in 2000AD, human resistance fighters against alien superhero gods