Main Menu

Will Stickleback be returning?

Started by marko10174, 17 February, 2017, 03:26:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marko10174

Am I right in assuming series 5 (progs 1900 to 1912) was the last series? there hasn't been a series six yet? thanks.

JaHawkDroid

Speaking to Matt at the 40th, he said there are plans for more but it's just a case of fitting it in now.

I, Cosh

Quote from: marko10174 on 17 February, 2017, 03:26:25 PM
Am I right in assuming series 5 (progs 1900 to 1912) was the last series? there hasn't been a series six yet? thanks.
There hasn't. However, when I was talking to Ian and Matt at the 40th birthday (CLANG!) they said there was one in the works but scheduling commitments are posing a problem with more Scarlet Traces and Helium on the way.
We never really die.

The Adventurer

Knowing how it left off last time I actively wonder if A) [spoiler]It will come back with a new title.[/spoiler] or B) [spoiler]a sudden and surprise return in another series all together, leading to more Stickleback later.[/spoiler]

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Woolly

Is is safe to say that Stickleback will never return, as [spoiler]DON'T CLICK THE NEXT SPOILER IF YOU HAVEN'T READ STICKLEBACK YET![/spoiler]... [spoiler]REALLY, I'M NOT JOKING![/spoiler]... [spoiler]he was Sherlock all along, and Stickleback only exists as a role he pretended to be? Must confess, I'm not a fan of this reveal.[/spoiler]

Colin YNWA

Good to hear that work is going on on the Helium front. Its been 18 months hasn't it and that was one fine thrill. There's a number of new thrills, from a relatively small pool of creators that would be great of they could get some momentum behind them. Lets see what happens in the coming months but The Glaxies Greatest has the re potential to reach new heights.

Magnetica

Ok so it has been stated that there will be a [spoiler]<<<MAJOR SPOILER coming next>>>>[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Sherlock Holmes story in 2000AD - so that is the form it will come back in[/spoiler]

sheridan

Quote from: Magnetica on 17 February, 2017, 10:11:52 PM
Ok so it has been stated that there will be a <<<MAJOR SPOILER coming next>>>>

[spoiler]Sherlock Holmes story in 2000AD - so that is the form it will come back in[/spoiler]

When was that stated?  By the way - why did you spoiler tag your spoiler warning? :P

Magnetica

It's in the Thrill Power Overload article in Meg 380 -2nd last paragraph (what you haven't read it???  :lol: ).

Anyway, quote from Ian Edgington:   <<<major spoiler>>>

"At some point we are going to have a[spoiler] Sherlock Holmes[/spoiler] strip in 2000AD.

I think it might also have been mentioned in his panel last Saturday.