Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudhuff

Quote from: Hawkmumbler on 22 August, 2016, 07:04:01 PM
Quote from: Satanist on 22 August, 2016, 05:35:14 PM
I was on the web today and for an entire post a gangly auld bugger quoted me word for word, and yet if I had reported him to the mods I would have been the one in the wrong? Political correctness gone mad!!!

Yet more proof that the elderly of today and internet are not as good as they used to be.
I DID have a double take wondering where I had heard that post before...

DDT did a job on me

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: Proudhuff on 24 August, 2016, 04:22:11 PM
Quote from: Hawkmumbler on 22 August, 2016, 07:04:01 PM
Quote from: Satanist on 22 August, 2016, 05:35:14 PM
I was on the web today and for an entire post a gangly auld bugger quoted me word for word, and yet if I had reported him to the mods I would have been the one in the wrong? Political correctness gone mad!!!

Yet more proof that the elderly of today and internet are not as good as they used to be.

Hawkmumbler

I'm flying home tomorrow morning to start my new job and also go to my first Pride in Manchester. Feel like a bit of a plumb going all by myself but I know i'll have a great time anyway! 😆

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Hawkmumbler on 25 August, 2016, 07:16:10 PM
Feel like a bit of a plumb going all by myself but I know i'll have a great time anyway! 😆

Nowt wrong with going anywhere on your own. I often go on trips on my own, to challenge myself to meet people. Despite being a relatively shy person, i always do.
Congrats on the new job. What is it?
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Theblazeuk

Enjoy Hawks, it gets bloody messy around Canal Street around then. Watch out for t'buses

sheridan

Quote from: Hawkmumbler on 25 August, 2016, 07:16:10 PM
I'm flying home tomorrow morning to start my new job and also go to my first Pride in Manchester. Feel like a bit of a plumb going all by myself but I know i'll have a great time anyway! 😆
Enjoy feeling your plumbs (and hope you have a great time)!

Proudhuff

You know what gets my gears grinding? people posting in the wrong thread! ... and er...
DDT did a job on me

Satanist

Santa - childhood wonder or parental betrayal?
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Proudhuff

I was in the comic shop today and wanted to spend money but there was nothing except marvel and DC reboots, and yet if I had reported then to the CBR I would have been the one in the wrong? Political correctness gone mad!!!

Yet more proof that the comic shops of today and internet are not as good as they used to be.
DDT did a job on me

Proudhuff

Y'know what really grinds my gears? treble posts on the wrong threads.
DDT did a job on me

Hawkmumbler

Cheers chaps! Just landed so having my feet up before tomorrows LOOONG parade. So very excited actually.

Fungus

Tjm86

Quote from: Proudhuff on 26 August, 2016, 04:09:55 PM

Yet more proof that the comic shops of today and internet are not as good as they used to be.

And comic conventions, don't forget them.  <sigh> Nowhere near the same as they used to be.  </sigh>

sheridan

Quote from: Proudhuff on 26 August, 2016, 03:10:05 PM
You know what gets my gears grinding? people posting in the wrong thread! ... and er...
Is it possible to post to the wrong thread if the thread posted to is threadjacking?