Main Menu

How does judge death and the other dark judges see?

Started by Dread, 27 January, 2016, 09:50:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BPP

Quote from: Dash Decent on 02 February, 2016, 09:41:21 AM
More importantly, what colour does Judge Death see Dredd's uniform?

And did he work for Mezco on Disco Dredd?
If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd

TordelBack

Quote from: BPP on 02 February, 2016, 09:50:33 AM
Quote from: Dash Decent on 02 February, 2016, 09:41:21 AM
More importantly, what colour does Judge Death see Dredd's uniform?

And did he work for Mezco on Disco Dredd?

Nah, that was Nausea.

sheridan

Quote from: Tordelback on 31 January, 2016, 10:24:12 AMIt's probably a(nother) mental defect, but I find wondering about that stuff a great addition to my enjoyment of fantasy, rather than taking away from it. I have no problem accepting that Supes can fly and that's that (fiat homo and all that) or that Mortis can transform a corpse's head into a sheep's skull but still gets evicted when it's blown up by hi-ex, but I also enjoy thinking about how that works, even if it's totally unimportant. i remember reading a Roger Musson article in White Dwarf when I was maybe 11 on the ecology of dungeons in D&D, and suddenly the whole subject went from an exercise in rolling on tables to a fascinating puzzle. Didn't mean I stopped stuffing the places full of illogical monsters, but now they preyed on each other, hid from bigger monsters, repaired things, went foraging for food and kept larders etc instead of just waiting for the PCs to kick in the door. It was just so much more interesting, even while it was just as daft.
I just discovered a stash of White Dwarfs (White Dwarves?) the other day - not sure where the ones I actually bought out as they came out are though.  I think the ecology of a dungeon may be in yesterday's stash.  There's the early (mid-30s?) guide to towns and cities, starting with villages...
Quote from: Steve Green on 31 January, 2016, 10:51:46 AM
I can certainly understand that, it can be a bit of fun.

Does judge fear's gaze work at all in spirit form, or at a reduced power? How about in mirrors? Over video?

If you watch him over video and it doesn't kill you, does that give you immunity if you later see him in real life?

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me