Main Menu

The Psychedelic Journal of Time Travel

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 01 April, 2012, 10:46:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeilFord

Ha ha! I'm a flea amongst giant [and generous] talents.

Our wee island actually does host the rather amazing Rob Moran and Tony O'Donnell too... got the makings of a kick arse conference right there. :)

CrazyFoxMachine

Progression!

We launch THIS SATURDAY at Cardiff - we'll be pretty immediate and have A BANNER some come along and say hi to me and Geoffery Crescent m'co editor :D

http://www.facebook.com/thepsychedelicjournal <-- more info and shenanigans on the FB page!

Bolt-01

SKD

Oh how I wish I could make it to Cardiff. :( Is there any other way that I could physically purchase one of your fine publications CFM?

Stew.

CrazyFoxMachine

Aye it'll be up on Comicsy next week - and we'll also be at Demoncon, Bristol, Melksham, N.I.C.E. (hopefully) & Thought Bubble this year :D

Simud

That's a neat pack of stuff you've got in that photo. But don't wait for me at Cardiff. I'd surely go, but fear rowing through the Atlantic won't get me there before next year. Well, now that I think of it, I could make it for volume 2, right? :D

Comicsy sounds far closer to my fingertips.

CrazyFoxMachine

Final teaser before Cardiff - "Were, Are, Shall Be" by Adam Page & Steven Denton -

Marvellous :D Massively excited now!

CrazyFoxMachine

Proudhuff

That's me order in! looks cracking congrats to all who wrote  :D and drew!
DDT did a job on me

CrazyFoxMachine

Cheers sir....

CAUGHT IN THE ACT! Judges try and swipe our banner :O

CrazyFoxMachine

What part does SLAINE play in Issue 2 of the Journal? Zarjaz fans'll be pleased to know we've got the amazing Bruno Stahl working on a completely insane story by Greg Meldrum ;)

CrazyFoxMachine

We're accepting scripts only for the next month for Issue 3 - !

We're looking for scripts of one to four pages. They must involved time-travel of some sort - even it's only implied. They can't be set in a franchised universe or be a spin-off from one of your own works. Stand alone time-travel stories only.
Send all scripts to - psychedelic.submissions@gmail.com

Also here are some teasers for Issue 2 which comes out August 31st at Melksham Comic Con

CrazyFoxMachine

WE HAVE A COVER. Cheers to Ben Wilsonham for our amazing ISSUE 2 Cover!

IDW fans will be pleased to hear THERE ARE NO VARIANTS ;)

SuperSurfer

Ghastly McNasty