Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spikes

Good stuff, Snuffers. Classic McMahon. Around this period, no-one could touch him. Not many come close now tbh.

Snuffers

The Cursed Earth work he done is simply incredible. I've also ordered another issue with a cover he done based in the Judge Child quest. The one with WAR covering both front and back. The pose Dredd is in I just found pretty...well...perfect.
@NigelSnufkin

darnmarr

shaolin_monkey

...because I took £50 out on Saturday night, partied long on hard, got absolutely shit-faced, and I've just checked my wallet for the first time since, and there's still £35 in there!?!  How the hell did that happen?!?

radiator

You drunkenly got another £50 cashback would be my guess.

darnmarr

Minty.  Life's so drokking fantastic because : Minty.

shaolin_monkey

Quote from: radiator on 06 May, 2013, 12:24:54 PM
You drunkenly got another £50 cashback would be my guess.

Nope, stayed in one place all night, I hit that cashpoint just the once. Ive got a funny feeling it was thanks to the generosity if those around me, and I'm going to owe a few people some beers at the Bristol Con!!!

By the way Danmarr - great review! I'm curious to see your play.

Charlie boy

I was about to make the jokey suggestion of you being one of those people who just happens to need the toilet when its his round...

darnmarr

Cheers Shaolin! It is a lovely review, but unfortunately we're not getting the bums-on-seats and I honestly don't think I'll be able to afford to stage it again... a bit of 'Yoinks!'... 'Bah' going down at darnmarr central at the mo'

On the other thing, I've had those strangely lucky nights, as well as just the opposite, drinking and money-minding just do not go hand in hand.

Trout

I have an interview at a newspaper that is - I shit you not - about 250 yards from a comic shop.

I want this job so badly that I'm worried my ears are bleeding. Pleeeeeeease...

Richmond Clements

Quote from: Trout on 06 May, 2013, 07:46:53 PM
I have an interview at a newspaper that is - I shit you not - about 250 yards from a comic shop.

Unlike you, I can be sincere! :-)

Very best of luck, my friend.

Trout

Thanks, mate. Keeping it off FB for now but we're hopeful. I think I'm getting the hang of the "buddy system" here in Canada. This job was never advertised but I found it through a fourth-generation contact.  :o

Cyberleader2000

Life's so drokking fantastic because it was my birthday yesterday and even though it was one of the poorest ones ever and I have to keep waiting for present from 3 people I did get one from my boss that turned my day round.
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

TordelBack

Quote from: Trout on 06 May, 2013, 07:46:53 PM

Best of luck, Trouty!  Being one of history's greatest monsters has to be an advantage in world of rag-slinging.

Trout