Main Menu

Gibbons, Millar and Quietly among others at Glasgow film festival

Started by Cpt Rhodes, 20 January, 2011, 11:11:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richmond Clements

Proudhuff

This from that:

Portfolio Review with CLiNT Magazine Dates Showing: Thursday 24 February Venue: CCA 5 Show Times: 16:30 [ see showings ] Thu 24 Feb  CCA 5  16.30 

Buy Tickets →
Share:Share on Twitter Share on Facebook Join the team behind CLiNT magazine and get a unique opportunity to present your own portfolio for feedback and get expert advice on how to break into the comic-book industry.

The 50s had The Eagle, the 70s had 2000AD and now we have CLiNT. Edited and co-published by Mark Millar, CLiNT is the first mainstream news-stand comic-book launched in a generation. Synthesising the best of comics, movies and television, this is the one monthly magazine where you will see Jonathan Ross, Frankie Boyle, Kick-Ass, Jimmy Carr, Samuel L Jackson and Quentin Tarantino all under the same cover. The comic also acts as a recruitment drive for new creators, not just established names from the world of movies and television, but newcomers working from home and looking for an opportunity to shine.
DDT did a job on me

Emperor

if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Banners

SmallBlueThing

That publicity blurb is really pissing me off now, for so many reasons. But mostly the bollocks inaccuracies.
I could always register my disgust by not buying it, i suppose.

If it was actually on the shelves to not buy. Which it isn't, because they can't hit deadlines.

Im saying that issue 8 will be the last one.

SBT

I, Cosh

Possibly of more interest is the music in film strand which sees a number of popular beat combos playing live accompaniments to assorted movies as I believe is the current fashion.
- 65daysofstatic do Silent Running.
- Goblin do some awful horror pish most likely.
- somebody else doing Battleship Potemkin.
- Queen won't be doing Metropolis.
We never really die.