Main Menu

JULY ART COMP - BLOCK MANIA

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 03 July, 2015, 12:55:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyFoxMachine

From June's winner Neil McClements:

QuoteBLOCK MANIA. Giant, Orlok, Pat-wagons, Chief Judge Griffin, city blocks in fact any character,equipment or setting from those 9 parts that make up Block Mania.

Let's pay tribute to one of the most legendary stories in Dredd history... it all started 3-Cred Freezi-Whip...

There will be a prize for the winner, and one for Tharg's Choice! All entries will be featured on our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/2000adartcomp) where they are admired by our 572 followers! There will also be a bonafide 2000 AD droid judging their favourite entry for Droid's Choice....!

Rules for the art comp are these:

- You can enter as many times as you like but bear in mind it will split your vote so it may not be worth it.

- All entries have to be constructed specifically for this competition - so nothing you've done for anything else.

YOU HAVE UNTIL THE 26th OF JULY WHEN WE SHALL SAMPLE THE VOTING TAPAS

Steven Austin

Oooooh its tempting, I see other responsbilities being put on hold for a couple of days....shhhh don't tell the missus, if she asks.....it's paid work. ;) ;) ;)

Albion

Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

Darren Stephens

https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

allied72

Block Mania - Block Mania
ie Lego Block Mania

allied72

Minkyboy

Looks like Mr Freeze is fighting for Kissinger but Villa have recruited a mutant ninja turtle from the banks of the Big Smelly!
Fiddling while Rome burns

"is being made a brain in a jar a lot more comen than I think it is." - Cyberleader2000

Dog Deever

damn these things called 'rules'!
NOT an entry, because I did it last year...

Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

Minkyboy

Fiddling while Rome burns

"is being made a brain in a jar a lot more comen than I think it is." - Cyberleader2000

Steven Austin

Dog that is veery nice. Maybe if you ink it especially for the comp it would count? :)

JayzusB.Christ

I'm kind of in love with the second sov judge from the left.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

sheridan

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 09 July, 2015, 06:47:56 PM
I was trying to think of any other (non-cybernetically enhanced defector) Sov Judges, and failing...

Dog Deever

Thanks folks.

Quote from: Steven Austin on 08 July, 2015, 10:47:53 PM
Dog that is veery nice. Maybe if you ink it especially for the comp it would count? :)

Ahh, rules is rules- can't ignore em for one and not for another.
"If he stands up, we'll all stand up; it'll be anarchy." etc.

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 09 July, 2015, 06:47:56 PM

Why, thank you; *sniff* I think a confession of love over a character you've drawn is probably the nicest reaction anyone could hope for!
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

Woolly

Bloody hell Dog Deever, thats incredible  :o