Main Menu

FLYING BLIND ON A ROCKET CYCLE!!??!!

Started by I, Cosh, 22 September, 2015, 09:57:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I, Cosh

29/11/2015. Date for your diary if you stay in or near (i.e. the same country as) Glasgow.

What better way to spend a Sunday afternoon than getting pissed, listening to Brian Blessed (earplugs will be provided) then watching Flash!!

I'm booking a flight now.
We never really die.

Tiplodocus

Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Satanist

Quote from: Tiplodocus on 22 September, 2015, 01:18:29 PM
OH I am in!

This could be same group as crap Jaws . Cheers for the heads up Cosh!
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Buttonman

I've got my ticket! Hopefully a bomb won't go off in the auditorium - the loss to 2000ad fandom could be negligible!

Satanist

Tickets are now bought. Remember ear defenders are not supplied.

I, Cosh

Quote from: Buttonman on 23 September, 2015, 08:23:26 PM
I've got my ticket! Hopefully a bomb won't go off in the auditorium - the loss to 2000ad fandom could be negligible!
Me too. It could take years for modern data scientists to reconstruct The Beast and the pending Barney updates from the gloopy residue of our mangled brains.
We never really die.

Proudhuff

it appears sold out, is it just cause I'm on a Edinbra server?
DDT did a job on me

Tiplodocus

No. Me too. I should have just booked instead of waiting to check with my little brother.

Buttonman

Still showing about 20 seats available - the blue ones with '£15' are available. Click on them and they go red and then you have 10 minutes to pay for them.

Tiplodocus

Wasn't getting that far. It just showed up as sold out.

But working fine now.

So tivket booked. Thanks for the heads up.

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Tiplodocus

Grand! I take it Bulbous Salutation is in honour of BB.

Tiplodocus

Ah. Just realised it's a Morrissey thing.

Satanist

Yay Huffster!

Boo Morrisey!

I'm surprised at how many normal humans I've mentioned this to who have been excited at the idea. Seems I underestimated the love for camp sci-fi/Big Brian.

This gonna be good. So when do we start talking pubs?

I, Cosh

Quote from: Tiplodocus on 25 September, 2015, 08:04:44 PM
Ah. Just realised it's a Morrissey thing.
As you have discerned, I was still laughing about the savaging Morrissey's novel got in this Guardian review.

The highlight being this Alan Titchmarsh and Melvyn Bragg rivaling risible sex scene:
Quote from: MorrisseyEliza and Ezra rolled together into the one giggling snowball of full-figured copulation, screaming and shouting as they playfully bit and pulled at each other in a dangerous and clamorous rollercoaster coil of sexually violent rotation with Eliza's breasts barrel-rolled across Ezra's howling mouth and the pained frenzy of his bulbous salutation extenuating his excitement as it smacked its way into every muscle of Eliza's body except for the otherwise central zone.
We never really die.