Main Menu

The 2000AD Advent Calendar COMMENTS Thread!

Started by Pete Wells, 01 December, 2015, 12:17:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete Wells

Please post your comments to the wonderful entries of the 2015 Advent Calendar in this thread. The calendar itself is here: https://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php?topic=42794.0

Merry Christmas everyone!

Dunk!

Huzzah for Calendar time!

A genuine annual treat.

Insomniac Dunk!
"Trust we"

Devons Daddy

ITS CHRISTMAS
you just brought JOY to my day.
this message board has always been the FINEST PLACE ON THE WWW.

thats set the bar DAMN HIGH!!!!!  :D
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Echidna

What an age we're living in, when thanks to the wonders of the internet I can snort with laughter at the words "Judge Dredd's arsecrack" on the bus to work. Thank you Mr Wells, you have made my morning :)

Colin YNWA

Pete you are a creature of rare beauty and wonder. Not only do you organise this magnificent think you get the ball rolling with an example of your absolute comedy genius.

Frankly the cliche we're not worthy has rarely been so valid. I salute you sir and all who sail in you.

Albion

its the thread of the year. Hurrah!  :D
Great start Pete and Megabus. Looking forward to seeing what each day brings.
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

ming

Sinatra's got nothing on you, Pete.  Henceforth you shall be remembered as Ol' Blue Pies.  Fantastic start to a real seasonal treat!

von Boom

What a start to the advent thread! Fantastic work megabus! Really looking forward to the rest.

Perfect single panel Pete!

Bat King

Not tuned in to the Musical yet as I don't have any headphones with me.

Great start to the season with those entries I have experienced!
Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

CrazyFoxMachine

Always takes me by surprise when it starts but it is already utterly perfect. Great job everyone can't wait to be back here at the end of every day :D

Andy Lambert

Aw pants - I accidentally commented on the main calendar - sorry! Could admin please delete it..?

Here's what I had to say anyway...

Oh what a great start to this year's Calendar!

Pete Well's shows us once again how wonderfully lyrical he is - 'She's a pain in Judge Dredd's arse-crack' - brilliant!
If that wasn't enough there's DavidYeh's excellent festive submission and megabus's corkin' start to his comic strip!
Awesome stuff all round!

Bloody hope I get my entry finished in time..!

COMMANDO FORCES

My favourite part of the advent calendar thread is seeing who replies in the wrong thread first.
Well done Andy :lol:

As for the entries, great work chaps :thumbsup:

Pete Wells

Thanks for all the lovely comments guys. I've been stowed off with work and had to blast that out in a couple of hours. I was really worried that I was gonna get knacked off you lot. I'm absolutely thrilled that it's gone down well, you wierdos!

As for everyone else, what can I say but 'Wow!?!' Dave the Megabus is absolutely knocking it out of the park (special feature coming to my blog, by the way!) and the extra treats from David and Andy have ruddy well blown my trousers off!

I love you lot! Merry Grudmas one and all!

David Broughton

Wow!  Pete your Xma jingle has Christmas number 1 written all over it...spat me porridge out fella! As for Dave and Andys contributions...love them!  More please! :)