Main Menu

Gaze onto the shirt of Dredd!

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 09 February, 2016, 04:50:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

What better way to show your love for Dredd than wearing it on your sleeve, chest and back!

I've been after doing something like this for a little while now, after seeing other items covered in Marvel and DC stuff. Luckily for me, someone in the town does this sort of stuff, so I sent across three images to place onto a shirt, which would become my official Convention Shirt!

These images consisted of 2 Bolland pages and 1 McMahon page. There was only one stipulation and that was for the most famous image to be placed across the collar, as best it could be.

I picked it up at Demoncon XI on the weekend and I am well impressed with it. I didn't expect the front to match up on either side with the pages in alignment but it does beautifully.

Here's two pics showing it and you can see who is on either side of the collar!

I'm thinking of having two more made in the semi-near future. Another black and white with up to 10 pages from multiple artists and the other will be colour and again, up to 10 pages. All I have to do is decide which artists and which pages!

blackmocco

"...and it was here in this blighted place, he learned to live again."

www.BLACKMOCCO.com
www.BLACKMOCCO.blogspot.com

Colin YNWA

That's damned impressive once again Mr Burdis.

Timothy

TordelBack

Buttonman

A definite talking point (when did you escape? Are you due your meds?) and nicely executed. Would it be rude to ask the price of such a garment? I'd guess £125.00.

JayzusB.Christ

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Dash Decent

Shouldn't this be in the Suspected IP infringement thread?  :D

Looking good, CF!

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

JayzusB.Christ

I wish everyone wore shirts like this, so I could read people on the train or in queues.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Dandontdare

Bad City Blue

Tch! Sad fanboy.

Where can I get one!!!!
Writer of SENTINEL, the best little indie out there

gurnard

have to agree, fantastic, so where do you get it done?

Proudhuff

Nice!

Can you get a bowling shirt style next time?
DDT did a job on me

Dr Feeley Good