Main Menu

Subscribers' notebook and pen

Started by Eamonn Clarke, 20 March, 2016, 08:33:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eamonn Clarke

Has anybody recieved their subscribers' gifts this year, as advertised in the latest prog?

I'm thinking about using mine to collect more signatures for charity if I can get hold of it before the next convention.

SpongeJosh

Got mine last month. Didn't expect it to appear that quick I'll admit but thinking of doing the same thing, getting autographs and artist doodles

The Enigmatic Dr X

I got mine yonks ago. Well, about two months ago.
Lock up your spoons!

Dandontdare

can't remember exactly but yeah couple of months ago I reckon.

Ghost MacRoth

I don't have a drinking problem.  I drink, I get drunk, I fall over.  No problem!

Dandontdare

maybe it's sent on the date your sub renews, which would be different for everyone.

Ghost MacRoth

I don't have a drinking problem.  I drink, I get drunk, I fall over.  No problem!

SpongeJosh

Quote from: Dandontdare on 20 March, 2016, 03:57:01 PM
maybe it's sent on the date your sub renews, which would be different for everyone.
Mine must of been random as my sub doesn't renew till October  :-\

Echidna

I'm about 16 months into a two-year sub and I haven't had one.

Eamonn Clarke

Hi Eamonn,

It is normal for subscribers to get their free gift shortly after they have renewed or placed a new sub. Unfortunately, because of the huge sale that Rebellion held a couple of weeks ago, deliveries of everything will be delayed. I am sorry but I am still processing hundreds of orders but we are doing our very best to get the back log cleared as soon as we can.

When we are finally up to date all the relevant book and pen sets will be sent out so please apologise to everyone on my behalf.

Regards

Denise
Rebellion Subscriptions Manager

Eamonn Clarke

Mine turned up today, about 18 months into my 2 year sub.
Thanks, Denise

SpongeJosh

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

In six months time you might get another.  :lol: