Main Menu

Sector House 13 - The Pit.

Started by ZenArcade, 17 June, 2016, 04:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZenArcade

Hello all and sundry. Myself and numerous others who were regular attendees at a previous discussion group (now sadly defunct) have set up a new replacement grouping Sector House 13 - The Pit (SH13TP)  :lol:
We were loathe to let what was in the main a fun, interesting regular meet up fall by the wayside and have acted quickly to fill a much needed thrill requirement.
The meetings will be in the Parlour Bar beside QUB Students Union on the last Friday of the month commencing at 7:30. There are dozens of local squax signed up, qnd we expect 10 - 20 regular attenders. So come along and you'll be made welcome. Zenarcade.  :D
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

sheridan

Which city / country is this in?

ZenArcade

I'm more than remiss Sheridan: Belfast, Northern Ireland. Z :-[ :-[ :-[

ZenArcade

Well the inaugural meet up of the newly constituted SH13TP was a roaring success. Betwen 15 and 20 local squaxx descended on the Parlour Bar in a celebration of 2000AD.
We discussed recent progs and the Meg at length in a controlled and positive manner. Thumbs up is the consensus (apart from the recent 'letter' which was read aloud and invited jeers of derision).
The Brexit aftermath was discussed in a non restrained and boisterous fashion. Majority in was the view.
We meet again on 29 July at 7:30 in the Parlour Bar. We will move into the main floor as such were the numbers the Library area was crowded.
I am bringing down 10 euros....that should be sufficient to buy drinks all night (if not buy the entire bar). Z  ;)

pauljholden

Quote from: ZenArcade on 25 June, 2016, 05:12:45 PM
Well the inaugural meet up of the newly constituted SH13TP was a roaring success. Betwen 15 and 20 local squaxx descended on the Parlour Bar in a celebration of 2000AD.
We discussed recent progs and the Meg at length in a controlled and positive manner. Thumbs up is the consensus (apart from the recent 'letter' which was read aloud and invited jeers of derision).
The Brexit aftermath was discussed in a non restrained and boisterous fashion. Majority in was the view.
We meet again on 29 July at 7:30 in the Parlour Bar. We will move into the main floor as such were the numbers the Library area was crowded.
I am bringing down 10 euros....that should be sufficient to buy drinks all night (if not buy the entire bar). Z  ;)

Gah, much apologies, really wanted to get to this, but forgot about until too late. NEXT TIME!

-pj

ZenArcade

Next time, more than any other time, PJ's gotta find a way, find a way to come our way, next time!
Look forward PJ, I'll pm you the week before: 29/7 in Parlour. Z

ZenArcade

Ok all of you NI/Belfast based Squax. Parlour Bar, Library area , Fri 26/8/16 from 7:30 onwards.  Pop along and meet lots of local readers, artists, writers and cos-players.....sure the craic's 90 all night. Z

Proudhuff

Good luck to Judge Joyce's Juves hope it all goes to plan  :thumbsup: :wave:

Someone remind PJ!  ;)
DDT did a job on me

ZenArcade

Someone remind PJ!  ;)

Drokk, I've lost his e-mail address!! Can someone on here remind him???  Z

Proudhuff

you could always use the email button under his avatar?   :-X
DDT did a job on me

ZenArcade

ZenArcade

Only recovering from friday night's shindig now. It was a hugely well attended, relaxed and enjoyable meet up....so many new faces: welcome to you all. The beer, whiskey and sundry other libations flowed freely. It was good to see Ryan Brown and Glenn Fabry back after their summer conventions as well.
We are now public on Facebook: Belfast Sector House 13 - The Pit...so feel free to visit us and lend your opinions and support. Z

pauljholden

Sorry chaps, been under huge cosh with work. Will try for next time.

ZenArcade

Look forward to that PJ. I'll post soon on next meet up. Z

ZenArcade

Ok Belfast and NI Squax, the meeting in the Parlour on Friday night is utterly focussed on celebrating the 2000th prog.  With that in mind lots of us are attending including the inestimable Ryan Brown, Glenn Fabry (we hope!!), Will Simpson and PJ Holden (as soon as I remind him).
It'll be funnnn!!! Z