Main Menu

SEPTEMBER ART COMP - FINAL DAYS

Started by CrazyFoxMachine, 01 September, 2012, 12:17:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyFoxMachine

...and we're back!

Right - from one of last month's amazing winners the esteemed Emperor (nicked unashamedly from "not even a rainbow" Trout):

QuoteFinal days

Show us the death of your favourite characters - did they go out with a bang or a whimper, or a bang then a whimper?

Rules are thus:

- You can have as many entries as you want but bear in mind it'll split your vote so IT MAY NOT BE WORTH IT.
- No entries from anything you've done previously - they have to been drawn SPECIFICALLY FOR THIS
- There WILL BE PRIZES. ACTUAL PRIZES. For the first prize winner and for "Tharg's choice" so there's all to play for - !

YOU HAVE UNTIL THE 27th OF SEPTEMBER WHEN WE SHALL ENACT THE VOTING DANCE

vzzbux

Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

CrazyFoxMachine

There was some kerfuffle about the topic being done before, maybe that's what's wanged people's charlies (is that a phrase?)

Either way - I AM GUTTED.

Dark Jimbo

Only just seen this! I'm terrible at remembering these threads exist. Cogs are turning, though, and I'll see if I can't rustle something up (though no promises).
@jamesfeistdraws

WhitBloke

Got something brewing here.  More enthusiasm than skill - for very good reason - but you should now consider yourself warned...  That Honorable Mention's got some competition coming!
So this is der place then, Johnny?

TheMightyOne

Im sad I only just saw this. Can someone message me next time and art compo comes up please?

Glenn Broadway

TheMightyOne

SuperSurfer

Only just saw this thread. I actually looked for it not long ago and for some reason didn't find it.

Jon

Sigh. Wish I had time - an interesting theme. Maybe next time...

The Monarch

allistermac

The Death of Dredd

There is only one villain capable of dispatching Dredd, and only by catching him unawares. An ignoble end, lets hope it never comes to this.

The Adventurer

I'm not sure if this is properly in line with the requirements of the contest, rather then being an image of a final death, more of an implied one. Sorry about the roughness of it. I'm not a very good artist, and this came out more as wanting to experiment with comic panel layouts on 7x10 inch paper.

Judge Dredd - The End

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Zarjazzer

The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Darren Stephens

Hehe, a flurry of entries, there. Good stuff, you guys.  ;)
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^