Main Menu

Shorts I have worn by CF

Started by COMMANDO FORCES, 15 October, 2012, 08:48:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

A few months ago a certain bugger called Dale found a pic of me posted on my timeline by a mate form my army days, showing all my manliness in my mountain climbing shorts. For some unknown reason the film ZARDOZ kept being mentioned, I have no idea whay but here is that picture, make of it what you might!

I have decided to share with you some FASHION GOD skills, so that you too may be able to catch a woman and make her your wife!

Obviously this will be a limited run as unlike Buttonman and his eating tales, I have only so many shorts. I may have to include some T-shirt/short combos to keep going for more than 5 pictures!

I start off with a favourite of mine from my long weekend in Cancun. You will notice how the colour combo is only matched by the local cranial protection. The outfit is nearly ruined by the Reebok trainers but I think I managed to pull it off. I had sliced open my foot the night before in a nightclub that also had a pool. I was in the pool and stood on some sharp objects and so had to then stay drunk for the rest of our time there and keep my foot bound up :lol:

Spikes

The clothes are fine, its just that other thing your wearing. Is it..... a tashe?,  :o :'( :| :-\ :crazy: :thumbsdown: :think:

Zarjazzer

Um that new Dredd outfit's gonna need some work...
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

COMMANDO FORCES

I grew that beauty down the Falklands (No not the war), as I couldn't be arsed to shave and kept it till I left the forces. During all that time my ID showed me clean shaven  :lol:

Frank

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 15 October, 2012, 09:09:36 PM
I grew that beauty down the Falklands (No not the war), as I couldn't be arsed to shave and kept it till I left the forces. During all that time my ID showed me clean shaven  :lol:

I just imagined all squaddies were forced to grow taches. Same wi' the polis.

Goaty

TordelBack

SmallBlueThing

Can the mods lock this thread before burdis gets on to his mankini and speedos? I have no wish to think of innocent foreign fans, lured by the rufty tufty sweary violence of dredd 3d, coming face-to-biffin with commando forces' male cameltoe. If we reward fans for their devotion to thrillpower, we should equally start punishing them for the exact opposite.

Put it this way- no one wants a forum regulars 'me in my pants' thread. Except my wife, apparently, who says she'd love it.

SBT

Dandontdare

this is everything that's wrong about internet threads on squaddies in shorts.

actually, scrap that this is just WRONG on every level!

TordelBack

Can we rename this thread: "Nobody wants to look at squaddies' underware?" [sic].

Mikey

Quote from: TordelBack on 16 October, 2012, 08:07:13 AM
Carlos Ezquerra cosplay is a bridge too far.

Never thought I'd say this, but I think I prefer the red shorts. My.head.is.bending!

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Proudhuff

Quote from: SmallBlueThing on 16 October, 2012, 08:30:56 AM

Put it this way- Forum regulars want a  'my wife in my pants' thread
SBT

FTFY  :D
DDT did a job on me

judda fett

At least (to quote Alan Partridge), "The boys are in the barracks".  :D

COMMANDO FORCES

EXCELLENT!

I'm glad the demand is there for this short series to continue, for the time being!

Next up from my travels wearing shorts is one from a visit to New Orleans and from inside the drinking establishment that is known as Pat O'Briens. This was the start of another night of debauchery and the wearing of Union Jack shorts (incorrect I know but that is the term used by squaddies) enables me to get away with many a thing during that night. The Yanks love the accent and nice tight shorts always go down well with the ladies ;)

The Axeman Cometh

Definitely Not Mister Pops

You may quote me on that.