Main Menu

New upcoming 60 page Joe Pineapples story by Simon Bisley!!

Started by Call-Me-Kenneth, 26 December, 2014, 06:56:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Call-Me-Kenneth

Ghost MacRoth

So it is a stand alone with Joe!  Thought it might be when I read the quote Judge Burdis put up.  look forward to this!
I don't have a drinking problem.  I drink, I get drunk, I fall over.  No problem!

Call-Me-Kenneth

Oh, I never saw an announcement by Judge Burdis, but yes, it is a standalone Joe Story (and fully painted to boot!).

Ghost MacRoth

I don't have a drinking problem.  I drink, I get drunk, I fall over.  No problem!

ZenArcade

I would give a supportive yippee; but having consumed so much poultry that I'm in the middle of transmogrification into a Turkey, I'll go: gobble, gobble instead. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Call-Me-Kenneth

Ghost MacRoth

You lucky bugger! Both cracking pages, but in particular the second page.  Seen that particular pose copied so many times....almost as many as that one of Deadlock on his mad ski bike thing!

The Adventurer

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Ghost MacRoth

PsychoGoatee

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: The Adventurer on 27 December, 2014, 12:20:59 PM
Is it written by Mills? (Guessing yes)
Unless Alan Moore has agreed to return to the prog (fat chance!) 100% certain it will be Mill's.